The Portal Digital Fund is a Cayman Island fund managed by Singapore based First Degree Global Asset Management. Learn more about the Portal Digital Fund in just 5-minutes from Mark Witten CIO here or view fact sheets here.
Portal Asset Management Pte Ltd, Adviser to First Degree Global Asset Management Pte Ltd Singapore, Investment Manager of the Portal Digital Fund, has been ranked 3rd in the global Multi-Advisor section of the BarclayHedge Alternative Investment Rankings for 2020. BarclaysHedge tracks 6,900 funds across 30 categories.
The award is ranked on the growth performance of the Portal Digital Fund strategy which saw a 46.6% cumulative net return for the 2020 calendar year.
Portal has further been ranked #1 in the multi-advisor category for the January and March 2021 performance. View fact sheets here
The Fund aims to:
- Give investors exposure to an asset class which is uncorrelated with traditional asset classes such as equities and bonds.
- Provide a net return to investors of 25% p.a. net over the medium term with much lower volatility than the market (as measured by the CCi30 Index).
- Invest in managers around the globe who have proven trading strategies in digital assets – primarily digital currencies.
- Ensure diversification of the fund using a multi-manager structure across different trading strategies.
- Provide VC returns without the technology risk exposure and multi-year lockups and with 45-day liquidity
Tax efficient, set and forget, highly liquid, uncorrelated investing.